Monday, July 17, 2006

"High" chair



So I am incredibly proud of myself. Not only does Le Roc have a cute little high chair, it's actually little enough to fit in our livingroom/kitchen, it's low enough to be on level with our coffee table (which is what Matt and I eat off of anyhow), and I only paid $5 for it. I bought it off of a homeless man who was selling it in the park. He had obviously trash-picked it, but as my mom would say, that just makes it recycled. I gave it a thorough cleaning, of course.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Jennifer Kring said...

awesome score on the highchair!!! we have been sifting thru miscellaneous yard sales and such for one. no luck yet. i hope you guys had fun at the wedding. i love weddings... they are kinda like reunions ya know. lavender says "aye ji ji ahhh la bah bah" to you. much love - jen

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Jerah, it's so cute!! I love the story behind it! And I thought my IKEA highchair was the score of a lifetime. I'm sure you will enjoy cleaning it 3x a day....everyday....for about 2 years straight. Sorry that was bleak. YEAH for cool cheap stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home