Friday, July 23, 2010

Look Mom!

When I got home the other day, before I put my bag down, before I took my shoes off or hung my keys up, I was informed I HAD to watch this video. At first, I was like, hunh, ok. Then I noticed something was missing...


No training wheels!

And apparently he got Eeyore to narrate it!

He's also been going to swimming classes, and making steady, spluttery progress there. So, all proud of his recent achievements, he told Matt the other day "So, I guess I'm basically homeschooled." Yeah, who needs school when you can learn all the important stuff on your own, right?

5 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Christel said...

Amazing P-Roc! That looks like so much fun - I couldn't ride a bike without training wheels until I was almost 11.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger clairesd said...

omgosh, I totally remember L. saying almost the exact same thing when she was 5! How she didn't need to go to school after all or something.
congrats, p-roc! I am really impressed.
ps: loved the eeyore impression. it's a good one. I can't relate at all. :)

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the narration is classic. how DID you get Eeyore for your very own my-kid's-first-bike-ride story??

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, he's an amazing boy, that P-Roc. Well Done!
He's showing some athletic prowess, that one. Maybe he gets it from his Greatgrandfather, who also did some boxing... Can't wait to see if that shows itself, too... GrandpaTom

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Leah said...

that is some serious debbie-downer narration!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home