Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Costa Rica

I finally got all our pictures from our February trip to Costa Rica uploaded here. Disclaimer: we weren't just lying around on the beach, pura vida-style. I was in Spanish classes every day (my job partially subsidized the trip for that express purpose), AND I had homework.

Ok, so we still got quite a bit of lying around on the beach accomplished. But the highlight for Mr. P, of course, was all the wildlife: monkeys in the trees, iguanas wandering around everywhere, coatis in the cloudforest, and snakes in the serpentarium (which was a sort of snake museum for those of us who don't particularly WANT to see the real thing in the wild).

For any of you contemplating a trip to Central America, I highly recommend it, it was a great trip...

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jennifer Kring said...

rockin' pics, Jerbs!!! makes me wanna go somewhere... anywhere!!

miss you cats!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Josh said...

that looks like it was the perfect place to go in February... makes me want to travel too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home