Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Escarole and white bean soup, a user's review




Daddy, you have to cook something other than this. You cook this every night and I CAN't handle it. I don't like the taste of escarole and I never want to eat it ever again. If I have to eat this, I'll just jump out of my chair. I don't like the feel or the taste of escarole.The escarole is making a big problem. I can't do ANYthing. I can't do it. Really I can't do it. (starts wailing) I really can't do it. Please, pleeeease, I don't want to dooooo this I don't want to do this I don't want to do this, I hate doing this, I can't do it I caaaaaannn't do it. Icantdooooiitttt.... I can't handle it. I can't handle it. IIIII can't haaaandle it. No really daddy. I'm not kidding, mommy, I really can't handle it. I want some bread and butter...

5 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An honest review is hard to come by; so many chefs have the reviewers in their pockets. However, because of P's honesty, I know exactly what not to oder the next time I eat at your place. Thanks P, for telling it like it is and not exaggerating a bit.

- Bethany

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger clairesd said...

wow, I could have done a similar post about L. and Indian food for lunch (Every. Single. Day).

however, some of us feel differently about this particular dish. I give Matt ***** (and two thumbs up) for this meal and it's something I've been particularly craving since I've been gone!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Escarole and white bean = my FAVORITE soup. delicious. I will take P's portion. I will trade him for the 40 million boxes of kraft mac n cheese in my house.

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't stop laughing to come up with any real words to write here!
beth

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Mama K said...

I'm wailing with laughter... echoing Beth. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home