Friday, December 02, 2011

Black Friday

We had an awesome Thanksgiving dinner at Erin's place, but somehow I have zero pictures of the whole feast. Must've been too busy, um, eating. :) But here are a few shots of what we did for Black Friday: bought nothing, and went to the library. What part of that is celebrating Black Friday, you might ask? Look closer...
He's dressed in all black, of course! He really likes celebrating every single holiday, what can I say (the baby was not dressed all in black. I mean, he's a New Yorker, so eventually he'll have to fill that gaping hole in his wardrobe, but not quite yet...)

3 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger graMoM said...

what DOES he have in his hand? the big boy, I mean? (I thought he was pointing to the library cuz he's so literarily thrilled... but...)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger p-roc's dad said...

He's showing off my empty floss box, which he thought was cool looking, so now it's a secret treasure box with, I presume, secret treasures in it.

He wanted to use it while it still had floss in it, but I convinced him it'd be cooler if he waited until I was done with it. So I flossed diligently every day until it was empty. There's nothing like an anxious 5-year-old breathing down your neck to make you floss regularly... I'm sure my dentist will be pleased.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger p-roc's dad said...

Um, that was actually p-roc's mom. Dang this shared computer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home